Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The endless cries of battles will end soon. Who will rule the forest? The clans, or The Dark Forest? Join us to take part in the last battle.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Dark Forest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:19 pm

(The DF doesn't really have anything. Just a placed filled with trees.)

Pinestar slowly and silently padded forward, the thick air tugging her throat. Taking in the foul scented forest, the brown cat, the only spot of color in the area, moved forward. Her claws itched to hunt, to injure, to kill. But no. There was no prey or hunger in the Dark Forest. And it was rare for cats to come. Even if one did come, she was usually away. But she was heading towards the entrance where StarClan met the Place of No Stars. Pine waited for a cat to brainlessly slip in. Oh, how she wanted to shed some blood!
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 3:40 pm

Phoenixstar padded slowly through the dense undergrowth of the forest. Her black pelt blended smoothly against the shadows as she crept silently along. Suddenly, she spotted a brown shape, and pricked her ears. She couldn't tell who it was, but she pounced on him/her, teeth bared in a growl, and claws unsheathed, before flattening her ears in disappointment when she saw it was only Pinestar. "Dang it," she growled.
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 6:47 pm

The cat let out a yelp as she felt a solid thing crash onto her. She was pinned, though she was getting ready to kick her attacker. 'Finally someone to kill!' She thought, before realizing who it was. "Gee, nice to see you too." The sleek brown cat slipped out from under the black cat. Grooming her ruffled fur, the cat's piercing glare drifted onto the one who pinned her. "No cat has came here for a while. Must be very-goody-goody." Pine growled, sitting with a frown, and looking back over to the white behind her. "So," The brown cat meowed, looking at the fellow Dark Forest roamer. "Have you any ideas on how we can shed some blood, eh?"
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Jan 22, 2014 7:53 pm

Phoenixstar sat down, ripping at the ground with unsheathed claws. "No," she sighed. "And I doubt we're gonna have anyone to kill or injure severely in a LONG time. Unless ... we plan a rebellion. And somehow make our way to the real world again and kill the clan cats. That'd be amazing. So many cats to kill ... my revenge would DEFINITELY be fulfilled ..."
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 9:48 am

Pinestar nodded, before thinking a moment. "That sounds good. A rebellion..." She paused for another moment, going back to the times when the Dark Forest came into the real world... That was such a long ago. The brown pelted leader from the past lifted her head, looking at the black-pelted feline. "Say we have some apprentices that dream in the Dark Forest...? Say we train them...? Say we get some warrior spies...?" Pine murmured, looking at Pheonixstar with blood-thirsty olive eyes, hoping that the cat understood.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:23 pm

Phoenixstar nodded, "Yes," the Dark Forest leader agreed. "That'd be the perfect idea." She stopped, and her piercing amber gaze bore a hole in the brown she-cat. "Who are the cats that are training here? Besides the ones who've died? There SHOULD be enough. And then, we'll slowly corrupt the clans, and defeat them from the inside. If that doesn't work, we can always invade them again. It's the perfect plan." She looked pointedly at Pinestar. "Don't you think?"
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyThu Jan 23, 2014 4:38 pm

Pinestar shook her head, the tip of her tail flicking. "I'm unsure." She murmured, hoping that the other leader wouldn't explode. "But if we do invade, we would still need spies, to know there weaknesses. And we'd need cats who have much hate and jealousy in their hearts. We can't have the Clans know that the Dark Forest is going to attack," The brown warrior flexed her long claws.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 7:37 pm

Phoenixstar narrowed her eyes. "That'll work," she finally decided. "We'll recruit cats that hate the clans, OR, they're really jealous that they're not leader or deputy or something. Our plan HAS to succeed. If it doesn't ... I don't know WHAT to do anymore."
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 10:16 pm

Pinestar nodded, before looking into the white space. "We'll need to keep an eye on the Clans. We'd need to pick out some cats to train, and then we could go into their worlds... and slaughter the Clans. And if StarClan dares to fight back... Hmph. It'll be futile. The Dark Forest is made up of strong, powerful cats. StarClan always gets the weak ones," She mused, the tip of her tail twitching. "Yes, the Clans will pay for our deaths. All four of them will fall. ThunderClan will fall first..." Pinestar growled, her ears flattening.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 7:35 pm

Phoenixstar licked her lips. "Exactly," she agreed. "Spies, basically. Placed around the clan cleverly, and we'll defeat the clans from the inside." A cold smile spread across the she-cat's face, twisted into a demonic smile. "The perfect plan," she started cackling loudly, like those evil peoplez from those Disney movies? They start laughing loudly and I'm just all, ... she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyWed Feb 05, 2014 8:39 pm

Slinking over, Twilightsong snarled, "If ThunderClan comes first, then ShadowClan will certainly come next. They will pay for what they did to me!"
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 6:41 pm

Pinestar's piercing olive gaze looked over to Twilightsong. She nodded, and bared her teeth. "They will all fall. ThunderClan, ShadowClan... All of them, gone. Even StarClan. All of them, gone!" The brown feline snarled, flexing her long, blood-stained claws. Her eyes narrowed into slits, and she looked at the black Dark Forest cat, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 1:11 pm

The Dark Forest deputy nodded. "The Dark Forest shall rule! The Clans deserve to die. They are weak. But the Dark Forest made me strong!" Twilightsong bared her teeth. "I wish I have a ShadowClan pelt to sink my claws into right now. I'm in the mood for a good battle. But we won't have to wait long now!" She flexed her claws and sank them into the slimy earth of the Dark Forest. "Your idea is a good one, Pinestar. If we destroy the Clans from the inside, using their own warriors, we will surely win." The black she-cat's gaze flitted over to her sister's battle-scarred pelt. "What do you think, Phoenixstar and Pinestar? When shall we attack?"
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyMon Feb 10, 2014 4:59 pm

Pinestar nodded briefly, her form of "Thank you". She grumbled slightly, and wrapped her tail around her paws in thought. "Soon. Very soon. We will start training right away. Then we will find one warrior from each Clan to be our spy. They will gather information and weaknesses. Then, we will train a few more cats. That's when we'll strike. Not even StarClan will find out." Pinestar smirked, feeling pleased with herself. She shifted her piercing gaze onto the fellow leader. "Do you have any ideas, Phoenixstar?" Pinestar mellowed, flexing her long, razor sharp claws.
Back to top Go down
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:50 pm

Phoenixstar nodded, agreeing with Twilightsong's and Pinestar's idea. "It's perfect," she purred. Her hooked, talon-like claws tore at the ground beneath her, as she shredded it up, evil excitement building up inside of her. "But, instead of killing all the clans, including StarClan, why don't we take over them? We kill off the weaklings and the strong ones live and serve the Dark Forest!" An evil grin spread across her face. "For ... eternity." Her tail lashed and her golden eyes bore a hole through the deputy and the other leader. "Well?"
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyThu Feb 13, 2014 9:54 pm

Twilightsong nodded. "The strongest should be able to survive... in the Dark Forest!" She purred and added, "If they don't oblige, though... a little more bloodshed won't be a problem. After all, by then there'll be no StarClan for them to go to."
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptySun Feb 16, 2014 10:45 am

Pinestar nodded and smirked. "More cats wouldn't hurt." The brown leader mewed, her the tip of her tail twitching. She looked back into the white void that leads into StarClan. "Even if StarClan does find out, which they probably will, the Clans will still be too weak. No weak cats join us. Only the strong, savage, merciless cats."
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyMon Feb 17, 2014 6:09 pm

Twilightsong added, "Those weaklings don't stand a chance! Unlike the Clans, the Dark Forest doesn't accept weaklings. But the Clans take care of the weak!" She snorted in amusement. "It'll be fun tearing them down."
Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 2:01 pm

Pinestar smirked, her sharp, hooked fangs glistening. "Yes. Very fun indeed," She meowed, before getting to her paws. "We need to find the others and tell them the news," She meowed, remembering that there were others, including the four kits of hers that joined the ranks of the Dark Forest.
Back to top Go down
Twilight

Twilight

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:23 pm

OOC: I'll wait for Phoenix now Smile Don't keep us waiting Phoenix. Razz
Back to top Go down
Snow
SC Kits

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 8:32 pm

OOC: I edited this so I could be a bit more nice,.. Please post in the plot forum and have me approve your plot before posting about it in an actual topic Sad
Back to top Go down
https://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Dark Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dark Forest   Dark Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Dark Forest
Page 1 of 1