Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The endless cries of battles will end soon. Who will rule the forest? The clans, or The Dark Forest? Join us to take part in the last battle.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Redstorm of StarClan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pine
Members
Pine

Redstorm of StarClan Empty
PostSubject: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySat Feb 08, 2014 7:44 pm

Redstorm of StarClan 1695014
Name:
Redkit-Redpaw-Redstorm

5.3 years at death, technically 13 years. Many ThunderClan elders knew her.

Appearance:
Redstorm has a very fitting name. She has a dark, reddish pelt, with deep gingery eyes. The suffix of her name "storm" comes from her tabby swirls, making her pelt look like a swirling red storm cloud. She has thick fur, leading off to a long, sweeping plume of a tail, with a white tip. Her back-right paw also has a white toes, with long, sharp claws. She has broad shoulders, and powerful legs.

Personality:
Redstorm is an easily angered, short-tempered, and aggressive feline. She takes no back-talk, and will usually always start up arguments at gatherings, much to the leaders' annoyance. She is very serious and sour, making her apprentices despise her. Yet, they always turn out to be mighty warriors, and a few the future leaders. At times, when she's in a good mood, Redstorm is a friendly, likable feline. She's usually like this when she's around kits, though. Apprentices, warriors, and elders get her snappy side. She also is very compassionate, and always feels sorrowful for those who have been injured or worse.

Family:
Russetstar(fang)- Father-Deceased- Russet fur with one white paw, long fangs, and shining emerald eyes.
Moonwhisker-Mother-Deceased- Soft white fur with blue patches, and sapphire eyes.
Bluestar(pelt)-Brother- Deceased- All blue pelt with long legs and cheery emerald eyes
Strongfoot-Brother- Deceased- Just like Redstorm, but with white paws and he isn't a tabby.
Silverfur-Brother- Deceased- Silvery-white fur with golden eyes, and black ears.

SC Rank:
Warrior.

How'd you die?:
Drowned

Other:
She was a previous ThunderClan warrior.

Roleplay Sample:
I'm Pine! :0 Oh well~

Redstorm trotted alongside her previous deputy, and brother, Bluestar. Strongfoot was somewhere in StarClan's forest with his friend, Mightyclaw, and Silverfur was being an idiot with his pals. Bluestar was already leader when Redstorm tried to save a RiverClan kit. Luckily she saved the feline, and she currently is an elder, but the red-pelted feline drowned.
Bluestar had been killed by a monster, when chasing a group of rogues out of the territory. He had almost reached the other side of the Thunderpath, but a car had sped by and struck him, taking all of his lives. His time of leadership was short, only lasting a few moons.

Redstorm looked straight forward, before looking at her brother.  "Are you okay?" He asked, his emerald eyes filled with concern. The red cat shook her head. "I'm fine. Let's check up on the Clans." "If you insist." The blue cat walked up to a pool, and lightly touched it with his nose. The water shimmered, before revealing a ThunderClan apprentice, with cream fur and white paws, chasing a mouse onto the Thunderpath. Redstorm's eyes softened, knowing his fate. "Swiftpaw. He was Mightyclaw's apprentice before he died. It's a shame..." She murmured, her plumy tail wrapping around her paws. Soon enough, a monster sped past, and struck the apprentice. Bluestar's ears flattened. "I will tell Mightyclaw." He said, before turning and running off, leaving Redstorm to sit next to the pool, her eyes flooded with sadness for Swiftpaw.

~Protective

Last edited by Pinestar on Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Snow
SC Kits

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 12:26 pm

Okay, just a few problems...

First, you are missing the secret word

Second, you are already a leader for the Dark Forest.. I think you should just be a warrior for SC
Back to top Go down
https://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Pine
Members
Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 2:24 pm

I thought I'm a member of the Dark Forest. o.o Because... I thought there was only one leader for it.... and Phoenix was the one... But if that's not the case, then I'll just be a warrior.

And I added the secret word. ;3
Back to top Go down
Snow
SC Kits

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:05 pm

No, there can be two leaders for SC and DF. You are the second leader of the DF.

Alright. Edit the creation and I can approve it. Wink

Back to top Go down
Pine
Members
Pine

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:29 pm

Oh! Alright then.
It's edited. :3
Back to top Go down
Snow
SC Kits

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan EmptySun Feb 09, 2014 3:46 pm

Approved Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redstorm of StarClan   Redstorm of StarClan Empty

Back to top Go down

Redstorm of StarClan
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Battle Cries :: General :: Approved Characters-
Jump to: