Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Hello and welcome to Battle Cries. This forum is based on the Warrior books. Mean while, the Dark Forest is plotting to invade the forest, but they need clan cats. Create an account and join the battle between the Dark Forest, and the forest. Starclan and the Tribe of Endless hunting shall join the forest in the final battle. Find out who wins by joining the battle! If you have any questions contact the founder, Snow. Can't wait to see you! (Also if you join this new forum now, you have a chance to be mod, but you have to be active!)
Battle Cries
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The endless cries of battles will end soon. Who will rule the forest? The clans, or The Dark Forest? Join us to take part in the last battle.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
SC Kits

Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) Empty
PostSubject: Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)   Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 5:07 pm

Name: Yellowreed

Appearance: yellow splotches with messy fur that needs to be groomed

Personality: (opt.) Sad, happy, mixture of feelings really.

Family/History: (opt.) Her parents died in a war between Riverclan and Shadowclan before she was even an appr Her mate died a few moons after she mated with him. She had a miscarriage and soon became very depressed.

Clan: Riverclan

Other: N/A

Roleplay Sample: Yellowreed sadly slumped over by the fresh kill pile. She was miserable. She felt bad for her apprentice. She was probably causing him to be depressed himself.

*brave*
Back to top Go down
https://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Phoenix
Members
Phoenix

Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)   Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 6:24 pm

Accepted c:
Back to top Go down
Snow
SC Kits

PostSubject: Re: Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)   Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 8:40 pm

Thx Phoenix! <3
Back to top Go down
https://criesofthebattles.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)   Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair) Empty

Back to top Go down

Yellowreed of Riverclan (one of the admins can accept it. I believe that's fair)
Page 1 of 1